ABOUT ICSS 2020
AI and Analytics for Public Health
2020 INFORMS Conference on Service Science (ICSS 2020) program committee is committed to organizing a quality program with diverse participants who will share their visions, knowledge and experience in Service Science Research, Education, and Applications. The conference theme is AI and Analytics for Public Health, aimed at promoting the development of healthy and strong communities where we live, work, learn and play, and protecting the health of people and the communities, nationally and internationally.
This conference presents an excellent opportunity for you to present your Service Science related research, education, and implementation work, to learn about the emerging technologies and applications, and to network with international leaders and professionals in the field. We sincerely invite you to submit a paper/abstract.
Invited Plenary Speakers
1) Dr. Jim Spohrer, Director of IBM Cognitive Opentech Group, “Future of AI and Post-Pandemic Society: A Service Science Perspective”;
2) Prof. Paul Maglio, University of California at Merced, Former EIC of INFORMS Service Science, “What is Service Science?“;
3) Prof. Weiwei Chen, Rutgers University, “Improving Service Designs and Operations Using Analytics“;
4) Prof. Saif Benjaafar, Distinguished McKnight University Professor, University of Minnesota, EIC of INFORMS Service Science; “Dimensioning On-Demand Vehicle Sharing Systems“;
5) Prof. Dmitry Ivanov, Berlin School of Economics and Law, “Supply Chain Resilience Theory and COVID-19 Pandemic: What we know, where we failed, and how to progress“;
6) Prof. Victor Chen, Tsinghua-Berkley Shenzhen Institute, “Recent Mathematical and Computational Studies of COVID-19“.